MEMORANDUM between «Kh. Dosmukhamedov Atyrau State University» (Atyrau, Republic of Kazakhstan) and Sari Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources University (Sari, I.R. Iran)
«Kh. Dosmukhamedov Atyrau State University» (Atyrau, Republic of Kazakhstan) and Sari Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources University
(Sari, I.R. Iran)
Sari Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources University represented by the university president Prof. Mohammad-Ali Bahmanyar acting on the basis of the Charter, on the one part, and Republican state enterprise on the right of economic management «Kh. Dosmukhamedov Atyrau State University», represented by the university rector, professor Mamrayev Beibit Baimagambetovich, acting on the basis of the Chapter, hereinafter referred to each as «Party» and together as «Parties» signed this MoU on 23, Nov. 2015.
According to this MoU, the objective of this agreement is to establish, develop and strengthen relationship among the parties through various forms of cooperation based on experience and potential of the Parties.
Therefore, the main areas of cooperation are as below:
- academic exchange of faculties, doctoral candidates, post-graduate students and undergraduates;
- conclusion of direct agreements with scientists of the Parties;
- collaborative development of research and development projects (programes) concerning important areas;
- organization of internships and professional practices for students by the Parties
- Publications and sharing materials relating to ongoing researches;
-organization of symposiums, workshops, scientific and practical conferences, round tables, teleconferences and etc.;
-public awareness of the universities activities under this Agreement;
-carrying on activities related to improvement of joint educational programs, academic plans to prepare professionals in demand in the labor market, providing an opportunity to identify progressive specialization of selected scientific area.
- teaching staff and post-graduate students development through intern ships, professional development courses organized by university-partners within an agreed time frame;
- Scientific guidance, consultation and independent evaluation of dissertation works of postgraduate students and candidates of academic degrees.