|The Rector of the “Università Politecnica delle Marche” and the Rector of the “Sari Agriculture Sciences and Natural Resources University (SANRU)” to reinforce their academic relationship and to establish new co-operative ways, signed a MoU in which agreed the following issues in brief:The present MoU has been designed to facilitate University co-operation in both academic and research fields during the three cycles of higher education in common areas.
In order to develop this co-operative programme, both parties agree to:
- Exchange the results of their pedagogic experiences (seminars, courses, etc.);
- inform the other party about the congresses, debates, scientific meetings and seminars organized by each University, and exchange those documents and publications resulting from these activities
- Foster, by respecting the laws in force in each country, the participation of the teaching staff of the partner University in courses, meetings, seminars, symposiums and conferences organized within the yearly programmes of co-operation;
- Foster the exchange of lecturers for a fixed period of time, being academic or research activities their main objectives. The exchanges will be regulated by the agreements between the departments involved.
- Accept students from the partner institution, provided they meet the in-force requirements established by the host University and under fixed suitability conditions. Mobility students will be covered by insurance against accidents as well as insurance for civil liability issued by the Sending Institution.